We have been in serious decluttering mode since January one. In order to keep myself from sputtering out and giving up, Blue Wall Art For Sale We check in every month and review what I have accomplished. Then I make a list of just how far I have to go. I also try to
grab some inspiration material each month like the March Oprah magazine that's completely dedicated to organization, or Erin Doland's How you can UnClutter Your Lifestyle in One Week. My oh my, the living room.
one Great windows and light provide all of the views this room needs. The neutral palette helps.
2. Here's another room that has a great deal of stuff but remains modern because of its materials and clean outlines.
3. Everything in this room draws the eye to the fireplace. The particular warm tone of the sofas and chairs retains things from being too stark or bachelor pad-y.
4. If you look closely, there is still a lot of things in this room, but it is balanced by a lot of open up space which means you don't even notice.
5. Uniformity maintains this room modern, Blue Wall Art For Sale structure and color keep it fun. Check out that chandelier! It's totally unpredicted in a modern room.
6. The space planning in this room is simply perfect for encouraging conversation; the amount of open room keeps it modern.
7. Conversation pit retro modern actually looks very current and up to day here.
8. This is so simple and warm and clean. The carpet absolutely makes the room.
9. There is actually A LOT taking place here, but the white retains it modern
10. I really like the white beams on the ceiling in this room. Again, the space planning keeps things conversational and the rest of the space very open up.